Your car battery is an integral part of your car and keeping your battery running smoothly will help to keep your car's performance optimal. Follow these steps to help keep your battery running at peak performance.
Maintenance Tips for Your Car's Battery
Clean Your Battery
- Remove battery clamps
- Clean off dirt and grime
- Replace battery clamps
Insulate The Car Battery
Add Water When Needed
- Clean surface of battery to prevent debris from getting into battery
- Remove vent caps from battery
- Check water level in each cell
- If needed add distilled water to battery.
- Do not overfill
Secure You Battery
- Make sure your battery sits correctly
- Clean the battery tray
If you are experiencing trouble getting your car to start call one of our three convenient locations to schedule a battery check.